DayTrip to Waterfalls
It’s a DayTrip to the most important Waterfalls – Jägala and Keila-Joa and an informative bus tour in Tallinn to get to know your new hometown!
The plan goes like this…
We get together in Tallinn city center in the morning and we go to see Jägala waterfall. As it is not freezing cold yet, we will still check these places out as the nature and the waterfalls are beautiful at any time of the year. On the way, our guide will tell you much about Estonia, its seasons and our traditions. Here we’ll taste some local pastry with hot tea. After Jägala waterfall, it’s time to drive trough Tallinn (with guided tour in the bus) towards Keila-Joa waterfall. We will wonder around the waterfall area for some time and this is also a place where we will have open air lunch with soup with dessert. In the afternoon we start to dive back to Tallinn and finish the day.
Plan of the day:
- 12am departure from Tallinn
- Stop at the Song Festival grounds (15min)
- Drive trough the city to Jägala Waterfall (45min)
- Jägala Waterfall visit (45min)
- Tea and cookies break at the waterfall (15min)
- Drive back towards Tallinn (1h)
- City tour in Tallinn
- Drive towards Keila-Joa waterfall (45min)
- Keila-Joa waterfall and area visit (45min)
- Lunch in open air (30min)
- Departure to Tallinn (1h)
- 6pm arrival to Tallinn
Join us for this all included trip. Get to know Mareti team and the way we do our trips:)
Date for Autumn semester 2019 is:
- 27. September (Friday)
Price for the trip is 30 Euros (without ESNcard +5 euros).
See from trip.mareti.ee to register for the trip. Registration to the trip starts at 10am on 3. September (Tuesday), 2019.