Mareti, together with ESN Tallinn organizes high quality trips for international students in Tallinn.
To fulfill your dreams and wishes to see more of Estonia and around, we give you professionally planned and guided trips in Estonia as DayTrips to Rummu prison and quarry, biggest waterfalls Jägala and Keila Joa, Viru bog, Käsmu Maritime Museum, Rakvere Medieval Fortress or long weekend trips to Around Estonia and Saaremaa Island, to Lapland (North of Finland) and to St. Petersburg (Russia).
(7998 happy travellers so far )
Mareti team is ready for departures in Autumn 2021!
All our trips are super rich in programme&information, include all the highlights of the areas we visit and are guided by experienced guides.
We travel in safe groups, take care of safety measures and keep distance. We have big comfortable travel bus, pre-booked visits to places and private guides. We know how to take good care of you. We have done these kind of trips for 10 years.
Read more about our trips, places we visit, what we provide and check also the testimonials and feedback’s from previous semesters. Perhaps you have actually already heard about Mareti and Mareti trips from previous students.
Long weekend escape to the highest mountain and the deepest lake, four different capitals, fortresses and local nature, visit to Ahhaa science center and so on… So much to see in this small country! Charge your batteries and let us show you around.
A weekend getaway to the biggest island of Estonia – Saaremaa. Kaali meteorite crater, windmills, lighthouses, Muhu island, cliffs and fortress. Different from the mainland life and good to go together, by bus and the ferry, to discover local lifestyle.
DayTrips and weekend trips bring you to three different destinations! From your Mareti guide, you will hear many things about these highlights, and about Estonia and Estonians in general. We have three different options for you. None of our trips overlaps with other trips, so they are all worth to participate at!
- DayTrip to Rummu prison and quarry with Paldiski and Pakri lighthouse visit is a true alternative getaway. This DayTrip shows you a place where you can not go on your own – a picturesque blue artificial lake and visit to the prison area in Rummu that you van visit only with a local guide. We will get to know former closed ciry Paldiski and climb up the highest working lighthouse in Estonia. So worth joining!
- DayTrip to Rakvere-Beaver trail-Käsmu Maritime Museum-Viru bog in Lahemaa shows you the highlights of Virumaa. All of them must-visit-places in this region. Medieval fortress with activities, relaxed fisherman villages and peaceful nature hikes in Lahemaa national park. Good to visit at any time of year.
- DayTrip to Naissaare Island is one of the three islands close to Tallinn and has a lot of Russian and Soviet military buildings still standing up. In addition, large storage areas of sea mines that we can visit. This trip takes place by small boat and soviet military trucks.
- DayTrip to Prangli Island is another small island close to Tallinn. A small, quiet place with untouched nature and forests, villages and their own culture and style. Nice relaxing day on this island with local guides that bring us around the island on soviet trucks.
- DayTrip to Waterfalls brings you to two out of three biggest waterfalls in Estonia: Jägala and Keila-Joa waterfall. In between visiting these place, we will give you a guided bus tour in Tallinn. Great way to get to know your new hometown, see the biggest waterfalls and meet people.
- Weekend in Ida-Virumaa, East-Estonia – is a two-day trip to tell you all about our local brown gold – oil shale. This is the resource of Estonia. We go to visit underground mines, eat miners lunch under ground, check out the blue lagoons and abandoned cities next to renovated cities. For the nigt we stay in a former manor house that is now a SPA hotel.
Husky ride, tons of snow and hours of sledding, hello to Santa and reindeers, sauna and swim in a frozen lake – these are just some things you will do and see during our magical trip. Join our trip to North of Finland and collect memories of a lifetime!
Hermitage museum and golden cathedrals, famous Neva river and the deepest metro under it, Nevsky prospect and suprising traffic – all this in the city of 5 million inhabitants. Join us for this trip to the biggest country in the world – Russia. Let’s cross the border!
Join us for the comfortable ride!
We guarantee that it is easy to join our trips, our guides give you so much good information about Estonia and Estonians. And all this comes together with local food, snacks and gifts!